Packing an impressive output of 1700 lumens in an incredibly compact housing, the EVO 1700 is Magicshine's first bike light designed to be mounted underneath and a great light for you and other road participants. Ensuring safety and visibility are paramount concerns for cyclists. But how to ensure the people moving toward you as an equal participant in road traffic? It is the EVO 1700 way. Similar to car headlights, it features a precisely calibrated low beam with a clear cut-off line, directing light directly onto the road ahead. This prevents the light from spreading too far outwards and upwards, avoiding the risk of blinding oncoming road users. Additionally, the EVO 1700 includes a high beam for darker paths, trails, or fast rides. The high beam provides increased luminosity that extends beyond the glare horizon, significantly improving visibility. This enhanced range allows cyclists to easily identify and avoid obstacles, potholes, and potential hazards that might otherwise be overlooked.
What sets the EVO 1700 apart is its innovative mounting system, designed to mount the light underneath the handlebar and create space for a bike computer. This makes your cockpit neat and clean while keeping the light in the best orientation for the nice beam to do its thing. The lightweight out-front mount with a GoPro quick-release design makes it possible to install and remove the light in seconds. Also, by adjusting the light head up and down, you can get a wide-range beam or oriented lighting for the best possible security in any environment.
By connecting to the Magicshine App, you can customize your lighting preferences by adding new modes or adjusting brightness levels to suit your specific needs. In addition, the wireless remote provides instant access to on/off, mode switching, and even the maximum output without taking your hands off the handlebars, keeping your focus solely on the road ahead.
- High-power LED provides a maximum output of 1700 lumens.
- The unique combination of up-close low beam and far-reaching high beam.
- Cut-off low beam, glare-free for oncoming road users.
- Lightweight out-front mount installs the light underneath most handlebars.
- Customize lighting settings for different cycling scenarios through the Magicshine App.
- Wireless remote control, straightforward to activate maximum output.
- Robust aluminum housing for efficient heat management and optimum performance.
- Powered by a 4000mAh battery, ensuring long-lasting runtime.
- USB-C rechargeable.
- Lock function to avoid mis-operation.
- Memory function saves the last selected mode.
- IPX6 waterproof rating, able to withstand adverse weather.
1 x EVO 1700
1 x Handlebar out-front mount
1 x MJ6508 remote control (incl. strap)
3 x Nylon shim (28mm/32mm/35mm)
1 x 3 mm hex key
1 x USB-C cable
1 x User Manual