RN 3000 is a powerful bicycle light that utilizes two 21700 integrated batteries with 10,000mAh super high capacity. It is equipped with two super bright and power-efficient LEDs, with a maximum verified output of 3,000 lumens. Maximum runtime up to 62 hours, the best choice for long-distance cycling and extreme challenges. Anti-glare lens design for road cyclists where the beam softens to avoid blinding oncoming motorists. Side lighting for better side visibility.
With a USB-C fast charging and discharging port, the RN 3000 will act as a superpower bank for your devices like phones, computers, and GoPro. The built-in smart thermal control system and the seamless one-piece aluminum housing keep the RN 3000 operating temperature at optimal levels, protecting internal circuits and maintaining maximum output. Waterproof up to IPX6. And it adopts the universal Garmin quad-lock style mounting mechanism, literally one-second light head installation, and removal.
Please note, due to the weight it is not advised to use this light with the Garmin to GoPro adapter.
- With two Super powerful, energy-efficient LEDs - 3000 Lumens max output
- Powered by two 21700 integrated batteries - 10,000 mAh super high capacity
- Anti-glare design, road-friendly towards oncoming cyclists/motorists
- Side lighting for better side visibility
- The memory function saves the last selected mode
- Internal thermal management ensures consistent, high output)
- Best choice for long-distance cycling and extreme challenges
- USB-C fast charging and discharging
- IPX6 rating, heavy rain resistant, all weatherproof
- Easily accessible remaining power indicator through the power switch button
- Universal Garmin quad lock style mount, easy to put on and take off
- Dimensions: 107 x 48 x 32mm
1 x RN 3000
1 x Handlebar Mount
4 x Silicone Strap
1 x USB C Cable
1 x 3mm hex
1 x User Manual