The new RAY 2600B is a powerful bicycle light with a dual LED setup to put out enough light at 2600 lumens, suitable for mountain biking, trail crossing, road cycling, and daily commuting. Packing a double optical lens system, the RAY 2600B gives near and far illumination, making traffic signs or overhanging branches more visible and capable of navigating from city streets to challenging terrain.
By connecting the light to Magicshine App, you can personalize lighting preferences, add new modes, or adjust brightness levels to match your specific requirements. Once you have activated the light sensor through the App, the RAY 2600B will automatically switch to a brighter beam and ensure the correct illumination within a fraction of a second of entering a tunnel. In addition, activating the vibration sensor via the App is also a breeze, meaning that the light will automatically switch to sleep mode when you're enjoying a pit stop, conserving the battery for when you're back on the bike. With the wireless remote control, you can adjust modes or brightness in a split second, or jump to full output mode with a single push, staying focused on the trail ahead. Plus, the up-down button on the light unit makes it possible to go straight to the brightness setting you want.
- Two high-power LEDs provide a maximum output of 2600 lumens.
- The unique combination of close-range floodlight and far-reaching spotlight beam.
- Customize lighting settings for different cycling scenarios through Magicshine App.
- Wireless remote control, straightforward to activate maximum output.
- Built-in light/vibration sensor can be turned on/off through the App.
- Powered by two 18650 integrated batteries with a capacity of up to 6700mAh.
- USB-C fast charging and discharging.
- Up-down brightness control with accurate battery display.
- Aluminum housing and internal thermal management systems ensure efficient heat dissipation and optimum performance.
- IPX6 waterproof rating, able to withstand all weather conditions.
- Universal Garmin quarter-turn mount allows for quick installation and removal.
- Fit 28mm, 31.8mm and 35mm handlebars, including aero options.
1 x RAY 2600
1 x Handlebar mount
1 x GoPro adaptor
1 x MJ6508 remote control (incl. strap)
4 x Handlebar straps
1 x 3 mm hex key
1 x USB-C cable
1 x User Manual