The SEEMEE 30 V2.0 is a 30-lumen tail light aiming to get you seen. The slim profile means it easily attaches to seat posts or seat stays and features infrared ambient light sensors in compact housing. It's easy to use, stuffed with useful features, and very visible around town. The SEEMEE 30 V2.0 has a tall and narrow rectangular profile with a lens design that utilizes COB LED for a nice uniform light output. Part of the housing surrounding the lens of the SEEMEE 30 V2.0 is transparent and becomes illuminated when the light is on, thus allowing for 230 visibility. The mounting hooks are directly molded onto the housing for a clean design.
As with the other SEEMEE tail lights, the ambient light sensor is used to adjust the settings while in special smart output mode. If the sensor detects higher ambient light, the smart mode has a slower on-off flash output (better suited for daytime riding). In low-light situations, the output mode switches to a low-power/high-power flash setting to improve nighttime visibility. On the back of the light, there is a long removable rubber pad that is slightly rounded to sit flush against seat posts. Underneath the cover is the USB-C port. When the battery is empty, please take it off your bike to charge it. The SEEMEE 30 V2.0 is IPX6 rated, which means wet weather riding should not be a problem.
- Maximum 30 lumens, 230° of light, and visible from up to 800 meters.
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts brightness to the environment.
- Low power mode to extend runtime efficiently.
- High transparency lens and lighting strap provide more uniform light.
- Translucent body design with superior side visibility.
- Memory function and multi-modes to satisfy various riding scenarios.
- Feathery 0.78 oz, and exquisite housing with IPX6 waterproof rate.
- USB-C rechargeable and easy-to-read power indicator
1x SEEMEE 30 V2.0
1x Silicone strap
1x USB-C charging cable
1x Mounting strap
1x User manual